Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||Watamu SGR Moi & Mashujaa Holiday Offers-Turtle Bay Beach Resort
||2 Nights/3 days
| Departure Dates
||01/10/2019 to 31/10/2019/
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi- Mombasa Train Ride, Via Tsavo National Park scenic View-Transfer to Hotel
- Meals :
- Lunch.Dinner.(All Inclusive)
Depart From the Nairobi Terminus via SGR Madaraka Express as per the ticket timings. Travel Through the scenic and serene environment with the view of diverse vegetation and forest cover and also view the game as you pass through the Tsavo National Park. Arrive at the Mombasa Terminus where you will be met by our driver for a transfer to Turtle Bay Beach Resort.All meals for the day and some selected alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks are included. Overnight at Turtle Bay beach Resort.
Day 2Watamu Beach- Full Day Relaxation and Exploration.
- Meals :
- Breakfast.Lunch.Dinner.(All Inclusive)
After Breakfast, you can choose to relax at the Hotel Swimming pool,sunbathing or exploring the hotel facilities,amenities and the beach.All meals for the day and some selected alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks are included. Overnight at Turtle Bay Beach Resort.
Day 3Watamu-Transfer to Mombasa Terminus- Nairobi
After Breakfast depart for the SGR terminus in time for your return train to Nairobi Terminus.
- Rates are subject to availability including train tickets( the earlier you book the better)
- A person traveling alone attracts a single room supplement.
- Rate is based on per person sharing, minimum of 2 pax.
- The other rooms can be booked on request at a supplement and based on availability.
- Train tickets are based on Economy Class. for 1st class add Kshs. 4,300 per person.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All currently applicable taxes.
| Meals on All inclusive (Includes : Selected wines & Alcoholic beverages , Non Alcoholic beverages , Lunch , Dinner , Breakfast)
| Transport Based on SGR Train (Economy Class)
| Transport to & From Hotel Based on shared vehicle (Saloon Car or Minivan / a bus)
| Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
| Travel insurance
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Any item of any nature not mentioned above
A 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance is due before the date of check in.
Bookings not secured by the appropriate deposit will be released automatically and without prior notification.
- For bookings canceled or reduced in numbers between 90 and 55 days from the date of arrival, 25% of the contract rate will be charged.
- For bookings canceled or reduced in numbers between 44 and 22 days from the date of arrival 50% of the contract rate will be charged.
- In the case of cancellation within 21 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of a 'No Show", 100% of the value of the booking will be charged.
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Turtle Bay Beach Resort and Club is located on 200 m of beach, inside the internationally acclaimed Watamu National Marine Park. Set in tropical gardens, it offers 2 pools, 3 restaurants, 3 bars and a snack bar. Decorated in cream and brown tones, all rooms include private balconies and come with air conditioning. Bathrooms are equipped with bathtubs. The main restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner at a buffet style, snacks at the pool snack bar and oven fresh pizzas in the pizza garden. For a candle-lit dinner by the ocean, guests can visit the a la carte Blue Turtle restaurant. Guests can enjoy day and night time entertainment with shows, tribal dancers, live bands and disco. Excellent water sports and pady scuba diving are available, as well as a supervised kids club. The eco-friendly Turtle Bay Beach Resort and Club is located 25 km from Malindi Airport and 110 km from Mombasa Airport. Free private parking is possible on site and an airport transfer is available upon request.