Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||Watamu SGR Moi & Mashujaa Holiday Offers-Medina Palms.
||2 Nights/3 days
| Departure Dates
||01/10/2019 to 31/10/2019.
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi- Mombasa Train Ride, Via Tsavo National Park scenic View-Transfer to Hotel
- Meals :
- (Lunch and Dinner on your own arrangements)
Depart From the Nairobi Terminus via SGR Madaraka Express as per the ticket timings. Travel Through the scenic and serene environment with the view of diverse vegetation and forest cover and also view the game as you pass through the Tsavo National Park. Arrive at the Mombasa Terminus where you will be met by our driver for a transfer to Medina Palms.Overnight at Medina Palms.Lunch and Dinner on your own arrangements at an extra cost.
Day 2Watamu Beach- Full Day Relaxation and Exploration.
- Meals :
- Breakfast.(Lunch and Dinner on your own arrangements)
After Breakfast, you can choose to relax at the Hotel Swimming pool,sunbathing or exploring the hotel facilities,amenities and the beach.Overnight at Medina Palms.Lunch and Dinner on your own arrangements at an extra cost.
Day 3Watamu-Transfer to Mombasa Terminus- Nairobi
After Breakfast depart for the SGR terminus in time for your return train to Nairobi Terminus.
- Rates are subject to availability including train tickets( the earlier you book the better)
- A person traveling alone attracts a single room supplement.
- Rate is based on per person sharing,minimum of 2 pax.
- The other rooms can be booked on request at a supplement and based on availability.
- Train tickets are based on Economy Class. for 1st class add Kshs.4,300 per person.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All currently applicable taxes.
| Meals on Bed and Breakfast
| Transport Based on SGR Train (Economy Class)
| Transport to & From Hotel Based on shared vehicle (Saloon Car or Minivan / a bus)
| Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
| Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
| Travel insurance
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Any item of any nature not mentioned above
A 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance is due before the date of check in.
Bookings not secured by the appropriate deposit will be released automatically and without prior notification.
- For bookings canceled or reduced in numbers between 90 and 55 days from the date of arrival, 25% of the contract rate will be charged.
- For bookings canceled or reduced in numbers between 44 and 22 days from the date of arrival 50% of the contract rate will be charged.
- In the case of cancellation within 21 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of a 'No Show", 100% of the value of the booking will be charged.
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Medina Palms is a stunning property located on the unspoilt Turtle Bay. It is a peaceful place, away from the more bustling center of Watamu further north, and is located within the marine reserve, so you have the beach and ocean to yourself, Medina Palms offers a personalized holiday experience in a range of luxury accommodation including suites, penthouses and villas. Set within tropical gardens with mature indigenous trees, there are three swimming pools with interconnecting water channels, cascades and waterfalls. Many of our premium properties have roof top plunge pools for your personal relaxation. All accommodation is provided with en-suite bathroom, separate kitchen, private lounge, veranda, Wi-Fi and international TV channels. The stunning all-suite accommodation sets a new benchmark for luxury, providing more space to breathe than conventional hotels or resorts, and making it one of the most stylish and luxurious destinations on the Indian Ocean coast.