Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||Watamu Madaraka SGR Holiday Offers-Turtle Bay Beach Resort.
||2 Nights/3 days
| Departure Dates
||14/05/2019 to 30/06/2019.
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi - Train ride through Tsavo National park - Transfer to Hotel
- Meals :
- Lunch.Dinner.(All Inclusive)
Departure to Mombasa from Nairobi terminus as per ticket timings via the Madaraka Express SGR train. Arrive at the Mombasa terminus where you will be picked and transferred to your hotel. Arrive at your hotel and check in. Have lunch and spend the afternoon at your own pleasure. Later have dinner and overnight at Turtle Bay Beach Resort.
Day 2Watamu Beach- Full Day Relaxation and Exploration.
- Meals :
- Breakfast.Lunch.Dinner.(All Inclusive)
The photography fanatics can catch the sunrise shots on this day! Later, have breakfast and later engage in swimming, beach walks, beach games. Optional activities like snorkeling, sky diving, glass bottomed boats,day excursions can be arranged at an extra cost. Lunch,Dinner and overnight at Turtle Bay Beach Resort.
Day 3Watamu-Transfer to Mombasa Terminus- Nairobi
After the morning breakfast, spend the morning at leisure. Check out and be transferred to the Mombasa terminus for your scheduled train to Nairobi.
- Rates are subject to availability including train tickets( the earlier you book the better)
- A person traveling alone attracts a single room supplement.
- Rate is based on per person sharing.
- The other rooms can be booked on request at a supplement and based on availability.
- Train tickets are based on Economy Class. for 1st class add Kes.4,300 per person.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All currently applicable taxes.
| Meals on All inclusive (Includes : Selected wines & Alcoholic beverages , Non Alcoholic beverages , Lunch , Dinner , Breakfast)
| Transport Based on SGR Train (Economy Class)
| Transport to & From Hotel Based on shared vehicle (Saloon Car or Minivan / a bus)
| Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
| Travel insurance
| International Airfare
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
A 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance is due before the date of check in.
Bookings not secured by the appropriate deposit will be released automatically and without prior notification.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 90 and 55 days from the date of arrival, 25% of the contract rate will be charged
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 44 and 22 days from the date of arrival 50% of the contract rate will be charged
- In the case of cancellation within 21 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of a 'No Show", 100% of the value of the booking will be charged
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Turtle Bay Beach Resort is located on 200 m of beach, inside the internationally acclaimed Watamu National Marine Park. Set in tropical gardens, it offers 2 pools, 3 restaurants, 3 bars and a snack bar. Decorated in cream and brown tones, all rooms include private balconies and come with air conditioning. Bathrooms are equipped with bathtubs. The main restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner at a buffet style, snacks at the pool snack bar and oven fresh pizzas in the pizza garden. For a candle-lit dinner by the ocean, guests can visit the a la carte Blue Turtle restaurant. Guests can enjoy day and night time entertainment with shows, tribal dancers, live bands and disco. Excellent water sports are available, as well as a supervised kids club. The eco-friendly Turtle Bay Resort is located 25 km from Malindi Airport and 110 km from Mombasa Airport. Free private parking is possible on site and an airport transfer is available upon request.