Destinations & Night Stays
| Tsavo West National Park
|| 1 Nights
| Package name
||Tsavo West Madaraka Express Special Weekend Getaway Package-Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge.
||1 Nights/2 days
| Departure Dates
||08/11/2018 to 22/12/2018.
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi-Tsavo West National Park.
Depart from Nairobi.Transfer from Mtito Andei Station to Kilaguni Serena.Check in and have lunch served, followed by an afternoon drive in the Tsavo West National Park where you can marvel at the geographical wonders of the park, spot the famous red elephants and of-course, keep a keen look out for the infamous man-eaters of the Tsavo! Attractions include lions, buffalos, the well celebrated red Tsavo elephants, the elusive leopards, mane-less Tsavo lions, zebras,rhinos, hippos, buffalos, and various antelope types and a rich birdlife array among others.Tsavo West eco-system has an interesting made of savannah with open grasslands, scrub and woodland. Huge parts of it form plateaus, explorable caves at Shetani and Chaimu Larva FlowsFor the bird lovers, it is fulfilling, especially around the Mzima Springs area, a natural underground water tank that provides fresh consumable water to the entire coastal region of Kenya. Here can one also view hippo and various fish types. This is one park that can be visited all year round.Dinner and Overnight at Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge.
Day 2Tsavo West National Park-Nairobi.
Have an Early morning game drive, Breakfast and depart for Nairobi to your drop off point.
- Rates are based on per person sharing and on a Full Board Basis.
- Rates are subject to availability including train tickets( the earlier you book the better).
- Charges for an extra night(includes Full Board accommodation,day game drives and a nature walk) are Ksh.13,900 per person sharing.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All currently applicable taxes.
| Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing and photography
| Guaranteed window seats for every participant.
| Game drives as per the program
| Services of an experienced English -Speaking driver guide (other languages on request)
| Meals on Full board ( Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
| Transport Based on SGR Train (Economy Class)
| Transport to & From Hotel Based on shared vehicle (Saloon Car or Minivan / a bus)
| Park Entrance Fee
| Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
| Travel insurance
| International Airfare
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
- Kindly ensure you make payment online/offline by paying full amount or by installment .
- Lipa pole pole by MPESA / Pay cash in our office / Deposit in our bank
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 90 and 55 days from the date of arrival, 25% of the contract rate will be charged.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 44 and 22 days from the date of arrival 50% of the contract rate will be charged.
- In the case of cancellation within 21 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of a 'No Show", 100% of the value of the booking will be charged.
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Experience the breathtaking beauty and exhilarating adventures of the Tsavo West National Park, best known as the “Land of Lions and Lava” with an array of activities designed to stir your soul. From a variety of recreational excursions to visits to nearby landmarks to breakfast or cocktails in the bush, allow the staff at Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge to create an itinerary tailored specifically to your interests.