Destinations & Night Stays
| Tsavo West National Park
|| 2 Nights
| Package name
|| Tsavo Weekend Getaway - Salt Lick Safari Lodge
||2 Nights/3 days
| Departure Dates
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi -Tsavo West National Park.
Depart from the Nairobi in the morning heading towards Tsavo West National Park. Travel through the scenic and serene environment with the view of diverse vegetation and forest cover and also view the game as you pass through the Tsavo National Park to Salt Lick Safari Lodge. Check in and have lunch. Have an evening game drive at the Tsavo National Park. Dinner and Overnight at the lodge.
Day 2Tsavo West National Park- Game Viewing drives.
- Meals :
- Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner.
Explore Tsavo West National Park Two game drives are scheduled for this day. The extensive diverse habitats offer ideal area to search for pride of Lions, Buffaloes, Cheetahs, Giraffe, Zebras, Hippos and Wildebeests. Chyulu hills is a good place to watch the Hippos. There is also a wealth and diversity of birds’ species. All meals and overnight at thelodge
Day 3Tsavo West National Park- Nairobi
Have an early breakfast and morning game drive, then head back to lodge for breakfast and check out. Drive back to Nairobi.
- Rates are subject to room availability.
- A person occupying a single room attracts a single room supplement.
- Pay for 2 nights and get 50% off on the third night.
- Package includes a free heritage tour of World War I at the Taita Hills Museum.
- Residents Sanctuary fee applies @kes. 300 per adult and kes.150 per child.
- Rate is based on standard room on Full Board basis with a soft drink during meals.
- Kindly note children under 6 years are not allowed in Salt Lick Safari Lodge.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing and photography
| Bottled water – 1 per person per day
| Game drives as per the program
| Services of an experienced English -Speaking driver guide (other languages on request)
| All government taxes applicable
| Meals on Full board ( Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Park Entrance Fee
| Any item of any nature not mentioned above
- Note that the Rate is Based on per person sharing on a Full Board Basis.
- Kindly ensure you make payment online/offline by paying full amount or by installment .
- Lipa pole pole by MPESA / Pay cash in our office / Deposit in our bank.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 90 and 55 days from the date of arrival, 25% of the contract rate will be charged.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 44 and 22 days from the date of arrival 50% of the contract rate will be charged.
- In the case of cancellation within 21 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of a 'No Show", 100% of the value of the booking will be charged
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Salt Lick Safari Lodge has been one of Kenya's flagship lodges, famed for being among the World's Most Photographed Lodges. A favorite amongst travellers,family anf friends in search of luxury accommodation, Salt Lick Safari Lodge is a luxurious safari escape set in the heart of the Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary overlooking a waterhole and the vast Tsavo West National Park.