Destinations & Night Stays
| Tsavo National Park
|| 2 Nights
| Package name
||Tsavo Weekend Getaway - Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge.
||2 Nights/3 days
| Departure Dates
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi- Tsavo West National Park
Depart from Nairobi to Kilaguni Serena. Check in and have lunch served, followed by an afternoon drive in the Tsavo West National Park where you can marvel at the geographical wonders of the park, spot the famous red elephants and of-course, keep a keen look out for the infamous man-eaters of the Tsavo! Attractions include lions, buffalos, the well celebrated red Tsavo elephants, the elusive leopards, mane-less Tsavo lions, zebras, rhinos, hippos, buffalos, and various antelope types and a rich birdlife array among others. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2Tsavo West National Park (Full Day at the Park)
- Meals :
- Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner
Rise for an early morning game drive, after which you will return to the lodge for breakfast then spend the day at leisure as you await the evening game drive. Tsavo West eco-system is made of savannah with open grasslands, scrub and woodland. Huge parts of it form plateaus, explorable caves at Shetani and Chaimu Larva Flows. For the bird lovers, it is fulfilling, especially around the Mzima Springs area, a natural underground water tank that provides fresh consumable water to the entire coastal region of Kenya. Here can one also view hippo and various fish types. This is one park that can be visited all year round. All meals and Overnight at Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge.
Day 3Tsavo West National Park- Nairobi
Have an Early morning game drive, Breakfast and depart for Nairobi to your drop off point or at an agreed point.
- Rates are based on standard room on per person sharing and on a Full Board Basis.
- Rates are subject to availability.
- Rate is based on tour van a minimum of 6 pax. maximum of 8 pax.
- A single room supplement applicable to those occupying a room alone.
- Daily departures available.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing and photography
| Bottled water – 1 per person per day
| Game drives as per the program
| Services of an experienced English -Speaking driver guide (other languages on request)
| All government taxes applicable
| Meals on Full board ( Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Park Entrance Fee
| Any item of any nature not mentioned above
- Kindly ensure you make payment online/offline by paying full amount or by installment .
- Lipa pole pole by MPESA / Pay cash in our office / Deposit in our bank
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 90 and 55 days from the date of arrival, 25% of the contract rate will be charged.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 44 and 22 days from the date of arrival 50% of the contract rate will be charged.
- In the case of cancellation within 21 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of a 'No Show", 100% of the value of the booking will be charged.
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Experience the breathtaking beauty and exhilarating adventures of the Tsavo West National Park, best known as the “Land of Lions and Lava” with an array of activities designed to stir your soul. From a variety of recreational excursions to visits to nearby landmarks to breakfast or cocktails in the bush, allow the staff at Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge to create an itinerary tailored specifically to your interests.