Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||SGR Diani Weekend Getaways-The Sands at Chale Island.
||1 Nights/2 days
| Departure Dates
||06/02/2020 to 31/10/2020.
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Depart From the Nairobi Terminus via SGR Madaraka Express as per the ticket timings. Travel Through the scenic and serene environment with the view of diverse vegetation and forest cover and also view the game as you pass through the Tsavo National Park. Arrive at the Mombasa Terminus where you will be met by our driver for a transfer to Chale Island,Diani.Arrive in time for check in and lunch.Spend the afternoon at leisure,enjoying the hotel amenities and facilities,swimming and sunbathing,exploring the beach as well as engaging in other excursions,free and charged(at an extra cost).Dinner,entertainment and overnight at the resort.
Have breakfast and continue exploring Chale Island then check out of your hotel and depart for the SGR terminus in time for your return train to Nairobi Terminus. KARIBU SANA!!
- Rates are subject to availability including train tickets( the earlier you book the better, reconfirm with our reservations office before making any payment)
- A person traveling alone attracts a single room supplement.
- Rate is based on per person sharing,minimum of 2 pax.
- The other rooms can be booked on request at a supplement and based on availability.
- Train tickets are based on Economy Class. for 1st class add Kshs. 4,300 per person.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All currently applicable taxes.
| Meals on All inclusive (Includes : Selected wines & Alcoholic beverages , Non Alcoholic beverages , Lunch , Dinner , Breakfast)
| Transport Based on SGR Train (Economy Class)
| Transport to & From Hotel Based on shared vehicle (Saloon Car or Minivan / a bus)
| Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
| Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Any item of any nature not mentioned above
A 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance is due before the date of check in.
Bookings not secured by the appropriate deposit will be released automatically and without prior notification.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 90 and 55 days from the date of arrival, 25% of the contract rate will be charged.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 44 and 22 days from the date of arrival 50% of the contract rate will be charged.
- In the case of cancellation within 21 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of a 'No Show", 100% of the value of the booking will be charged.
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
A stunning white beach fringed by coral reefs and a tidal saltwater lake surrounded by a mangrove forest. A diverse mixture of indigenous and tropical Flora that attracts a wide variety of fascinating insect and primate life. All this combined with the loving care of our Kenyan staff will make your holiday at Chale Island intriguing, relaxing and warmly memorable.