Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||Samburu Mashujaa Offers- Samburu Intrepids
||2 Nights/3 days
| Departure Dates
||19/10/2019 to 21/10/2019.
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi-Samburu Game Reserve.
Depart from pick up point to Samburu Game Reserve, crossing the thorny landscape of Samburu County. Samburu Game Reserve is known for the presence of unique species such as Gravy’s Zebra, the long-necked Gerenuk, among the wildlife that shares this semi-arid habitat .Arrive in Samburu time for lunch, after lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in search of wildlife such as reticulated Giraffe, Gravy’s zebra,Beisa Oryx and the blue necked Somalia ostrich. Dinner and overnight at Samburu Intrepids Tented Camp.
Day 2Samburu Game Reserve Morning Game Drive-Evening Game Drive.
- Meals :
- Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner.
On this day,after breakfast you will spend Full day option in Samburu Game Reserve or early morning and afternoon game drives in the Reserve, which covers 40 square miles (104 square kilometers). Ololokwe Table Mountain forms a dramatic backdrop to our game viewing. Samburu is also home to the third of Kenya’s giraffe species – the rare Reticulated Giraffe (only found in the Northern parks). This is also where you see the blue-legged Somali Ostrich, the long-necked Gerenuk gazelle and the straight-horned Beisa Oryx antelope. Dinner and overnight at Samburu Intrepids Tented Camp.
Day 3Samburu Game Drive-Nairobi.
Another early morning game viewing drive at Samburu then back to the lodge for breakfast and check out. Depart after breakfast and drive back to Nairobi. You will have a stopover along the way for a chance to buy souvenirs. Optional lunch at own cost.
Group Departures on 19th and 20th October 2019.
- Kindly ensure you have made payment before then to secure seats . minimum 06 People per departure .
- Transport is in a Tour Van - 8 Seater
- For private departure inquire and separate quote will be customized on any day you choose
- Single room supplement applies
- kids 0-3 years are free
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All currently applicable taxes.
| Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing and photography
| Bottled water – 1 per person per day
| Game drives as per the program
| Services of an experienced English -Speaking driver guide (other languages on request)
| Meals on Full board ( Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
| Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
| Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Park Entrance Fee
| Any item of any nature not mentioned above
- Kindly ensure you make payment online by paying full amount or by installments .
- Lipa pole pole by MPESA / Pay cash in our office .
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 34 and 15 days from the date of arrival, 50% of the contract rate will be charged.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 15 and 08 days from the date of arrival, 75% of the contract rate will be charged.
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of ‘No show’, 100% of the value of the booking will be charged.
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Samburu Intrepids Tented Camp is located deep inside the Samburu Game Reserve.It offers close encounters with Samburu's shyer species, including elephant, leopard and Samburu famous 'special five' - the rare reticulated giraffe,long-necked genernuk antelope, Somali ostrich, Grevy's zebra, and majestic Beisa oryx. This luxurious tented lodge offers fully furnished,thatch-roof, modern tents with a private view over the riverbanks of Ewaso Nyiro River.