Destinations & Night Stays
| Samburu National Reserve
|| 2 Nights
| Package name
||Samburu Easter Holiday Offers-Sentrim Samburu Lodge.
||2 Nights/3 days
| Departure Dates
||01/04/2019 to 30/04/2019.
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi-Samburu National Reserve-Evening Game Drive.
Early in the morning (7:30 am) meet and greet by our Holiday Travel Deals representative who will brief you on the safari before departing to Samburu National Reserve,crossing the thorny landscape of Samburu County. Samburu national reserve is known for the presence of unique species such as Gravy’s Zebra, the long-necked Gerenuk, among the wildlife that shares this semi-arid habitat .Arrive in Samburu time for lunch, after lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in search of wildlife such as reticulated Giraffe, Gravy’s zebra,Beisa Oryx and the blue necked Somalia ostrich. Dinner and overnight at Sentrim Samburu Lodge.
Day 2Samburu National Reserve-Morning and Evening Game Drives.
- Meals :
On this day,after breakfast you will spend Full day option in Samburu National Reserve or early morning and afternoon game drives in reserve, which covers 40 square miles (104 square kilometers). Ololokwe Table Mountain forms a dramatic backdrop to our game viewing. Samburu is also home to the third of Kenya’s giraffe species – the rare Reticulated Giraffe (only found in the Northern parks). This is also where you see the blue-legged Somali Ostrich, the long-necked Gerenuk gazelle and the straight-horned Beisa Oryx antelope.Lunch,Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3Samburu National Reserve-Morning Game Drive-Nairobi.
Another early morning game viewing drive at Samburu then back to the lodge for breakfast and check out. Depart after breakfast and drive back to Nairobi. You will have a stopover along the way for a chance to buy souvenirs. Optional lunch at own cost at Trout Tree restaurant.
- Daily Departures
- Kindly ensure you have made payment before to secure seats . minimum 06 Person per departure .
- Transport is in a Tour Van - 8 Seater .
- For private departure enquire and separate quote will be customized on any day you choose
- Rates are based on Standard Tents on a Full Board Basis.
- Superior tents attract a supplement charge.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All currently applicable taxes.
| Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing and photography
| Game drives as per the program
| Services of an experienced English -Speaking driver guide (other languages on request)
| Meals on Full board ( Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
| Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
| Travel insurance
| International Airfare
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Park Entrance Fee
- Note the Rate is Based on Group Departure . For smaller Group let us know we quote .
- Kindly ensure you make payment online by paying full amount or by instalment .
- Lipa pole pole by MPESA / Pay cash in our office.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 34 and 15 days from the date of arrival, 50% of the contract rate will be charged.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 15 and 08 days from the date of arrival, 75% of the contract rate will be charged.
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of ‘No show’, 100% of the value of the booking will be charged.
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Sentrim Samburu Lodge is situated in Samburu National Reserve in Northern Kenya. The three National Reserves Samburu, Buffalo Springs and Shaba protect a large area along the seasonal Ewaso Nyiro River. Surrounded by interestingly shaped hills you will fall in love with this region. The semi arid acacia - commiphora region is inhabited by elephants, buffaloes, cheetahs, lions and leopards. In this region you find the Northern fauna representatives: gerenuk, Grevy zebra, Reticulated giraffe, Beisa oryx, Somali ostrich and over 400 bird species.