Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||Nyahururu Christmas Holiday Package-Panari Resort Nyahururu.
||1 Nights/2 days
| Departure Dates
||22/12/2018 to 31/12/2018.
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Depart from Nairobi at your preffered mode of transport and drive to the Panari Resort Nyahururu.Arrive in time for check in and lunch.Spend the afternoon at leisure.Optionally(at an extra cost)visit the Great Rift Valley Lakes,the nearby Thompson Falls,relax at the Eucalyptus Spa,swim in the heated indoor pool or spend some time at the gym.Dinner,entertainment and overnight at the resort.
Have breakfast,check out and head back to Nairobi.
- Departures are daily and based on per person sharing rate(minimum of 2 pax) and on self Drive.
- Transport can be organized on request.
- A person traveling alone pays single room supplement.
- Rates based on Court yard room and on a Full Board Basis.
- Other rates based on a Court yard Room;
- On a Half Board Basis are Ksh.9,000-Residents and $104-Non Residents.
- On a Bed and Breakfast Basis are Ksh.6,300-Residents and $72-Non Residents.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All currently applicable taxes.
| Meals on Full board ( Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
| Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
| Travel insurance
| International Airfare
| Entrance Fees
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
A 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance is due before the date of check in.
Bookings not secured by the appropriate deposit will be released automatically and without prior notification.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 90 and 55 days from the date of arrival, 25% of the contract rate will be charged
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 44 and 22 days from the date of arrival 50% of the contract rate will be charged
- In the case of cancellation within 21 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of a 'No Show", 100% of the value of the booking will be charged
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Panari Resort is a luxury boutique resort located in Nyahururu on acres of countryside at the edge of Thomson falls.At Panari Resort Nyahururu, you will discover what it means when a 5 star hotel plays to all five senses, A special place, Panari Resort Nyahururu, is one of the finest luxury hotel in Kenya and has already been voted Best Kenya hotel and listed as one of exclusive hotels in Kenya by Conde Nast Traveller readers, The Panari Nyahururu provides the ultimate destination to enjoy the quintessential Kenya experience, the unsurpassed heritage of effortlessly gracious African hospitality and the balance between heritage and evolution is what makes Panari in Nyahururu a 5 star luxury country house hotel and spa that constantly surprises...Elegant and refined in every detail, rich in style, Panari Resort in Nyahururu offers a grand yet inviting setting where classic African-inspired style meets Upper East Side chic, Hand-painted murals, Italian marble, French antiques and luxe furnishings create a gracious haven, guests at Nyahururu Panari Hotel will be treated to the exceptional combination of luxury and design that are the hallmarks of the Panari Hotels brand, this timeless glamour and aesthetic sensibility is reflected throughout the rooms and suites, which are among the largest in Kenya, filled with light and graced with views of the garden, the rooms combine the best of African glamour and English style to striking effect, Rich fabrics and exotic materials echo a golden age of travel while retaining the sleek feel of a contemporary luxury hotel, the crown jewels of the collection are undoubtedly The Suites which are individually masterpieces of design that represent the pinnacle of luxury and refinement.