Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||Nakuru Easter Offers-Sarova Woodlands Hotel
||1 Nights/2 days
| Departure Dates
||10/04/2020 to 13/04/2020.
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi-The Great Rift Valley View Point-Nakuru.
Leave Nairobi and drive via the Nairobi-Nakuru Highway, have a brief stop at the Great Rift Valley View point for a photograph session then proceed to Sarova Woodlands Hotel.Check in and have lunch. The rest of the afternoon will be at leisure enjoying the amenities at the hotel or you may choose to go for an evening game drive(at an extra cost) in Lake Nakuru National Park in search of its popular residents the famous white Rhino and black rhino, lion, leopard, flamingos, Egyptian geese, waterbuck, giraffe, hyena, buffalo, baboons, vervet monkeys.Later Dinner and Overnight at the hotel.
Have an early breakfast, you can relax at the hotel as you enjoy the resort's amenities. Check out from the rooms is 1000 hrs but you can still be allowed to use the resort's facilities. If you had skipped lunch on the first day you are entitled to lunch for this day, extra lunch can be provided on request at an extra cost. Enjoy the afternoon and check out later in the evening and drive back to your destination. check out and embark on your journey back to the capital, Nairobi.
- Departures are based on per person sharing rate( min 2 pax) and on self Drive.
- Transport can be organized on request.
- Rates based on a Woodlands room and on a Full Board Basis.
- Other room types can be organized on request at a supplement charge.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All currently applicable taxes.
| Meals on Full board ( Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
| Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
| Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Park Entrance Fee
| Any item of any nature not mentioned above
A 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance is due before the date of check in.
Bookings not secured by the appropriate deposit will be released automatically and without prior notification.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 90 and 55 days from the date of arrival, 25% of the contract rate will be charged
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 44 and 22 days from the date of arrival 50% of the contract rate will be charged
- In the case of cancellation within 21 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of a 'No Show", 100% of the value of the booking will be charged
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Located in Nakuru, Sarova Woodlands Hotel and Spa is a tranquil retreat for travellers on business or leisure, offering the ideal place to break the journey for those passing through Nakuru Town.The hotel is located off the main Nairobi-Nakuru highway just outside of Nakuru town and is situated on a wooded avenue in the upscale Milimani area adjacent to the State House.