Destinations & Night Stays
| Tsavo National Park
|| 2 Nights
| Package name
||Mashujaa Weekend package to Sarova Salt Lick game
||2 Nights/3 days
| Departure Dates
||01/07/2018 to 20/12/2018
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi - Game drive - Tsavo West National Park
Drive to Tsavo West National Park , The Park is a vast expansion of African savanna with a more diverse habitats which include open plains, semi desert scrub, woodland, Chyulu Hills and rock outcrops. It’s famous for the Red Elephants, Oryx, and Gerenuk among other mammal’s species and bird life. Other notable features include Mzima Springs , Shetani Lava Flow and Ash cones, which is an example of recent volcanic eruption. Dinner ad overnight at Sarova Salt lick game lodge lodge .
Day 2Game drive - Relaxation - Gamedrive
- Meals :
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Explore Tsavo West National Park Two game drives are scheduled for this day. The extensive diverse habitats offer ideal area to search for pride of Lions, Buffaloes, Cheetahs, Giraffe, Zebras, Hippos and Wildebeests. Chyulu hills is a good place to watch the Hippos. There is also a wealth and diversity of birds’ species. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Salt lick lodge
Day 3Tsavo - Nairobi
An early morning game drive permits further exploration of this great Park. The Park has large number of birds estimated to be over 500 species. After breakfast depart for Nairobi arriving early afternoon.
- Group departures Daily
- Kindly ensure you have made payment before then to secure seats . minimum 06 People per departure .
- Transport is in a Tour Van - 8 Seater .
- For private departure enquire and a separate quote will be customized on any day of your choice
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing and photography
| Bottled water – 1 per person per day
| Game drives as per the program
| Services of an experienced English -Speaking driver guide (other languages on request)
| All government taxes applicable
| Meals as per the Itinerary
| Tips, laundry & phone call
| Entry Visa to Kenya
| International flight into/out off Kenya,
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Park Entrance Fee
- Note that the Rate is Based on Group Departure . For smaller Group lets know we customize for you .
- Kindly ensure you make payment online/offline by paying full amount or by installment .
- Lipa pole pole by MPESA / Pay cash in our office / Deposit in our bank
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 34 and 15 days from the date of arrival, 50% of the contract rate will be charged
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 15 and 08 days from the date of arrival, 75% of the contract rate will be charged
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of ‘No show’, 100% of the value of the booking will be charged
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge has been one of Kenya's flagship lodges, famed for among the World's Most Photographed Lodges. A favorite amongst travelers in search of luxury accommodation, Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge is a luxurious safari escape set in the heart of the Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary overlooking a waterhole and the vast Tsavo plains.its evident from the outset.