Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||Mashujaa Weekend Offer-Amboseli Sopa Lodge.
||1 Nights/2 days
| Departure Dates
||Daily departures 01/09/2018 to 31/10/2018.
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi-Amboseli National Park-Evening Game Drive.
Pick up and departure from Nairobi. Travel to the Amboseli National park located at the foot of snowcapped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak. The drive takes us past traditional Maasai villages dotted across the countryside. Arriving at Amboseli Park, in time for lunch and check in. An afternoon game drive introduces you to these flat plains of Amboseli, with the majestic Kilimanjaro Mountain towering in the distance. The park supports a wide variety of wildlife and is home to the Masai tribe. • Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Sopa Lodge.
Day 2Amboseli National Park-Nairobi.
Early morning game drives. Amboseli is best known for the striking imagery of African elephants with the towering Kilimanjaro peak as a backdrop, Also amboseli is home to a vast elephant population, known for its large old bull elephants. The game drives take us in search of the diverse wildlife and birds drawn to the grasslands and seasonal flood plains of Amboseli, offering fantastic photographic opportunities. Have breakfast and check out.Depart to Nairobi drop off point.
- Daily Departures from 01/09/2018 to 31/10/2018.
- Kindly ensure you have made payment before then to secure seats .
- A minimum 06 People per departure .
- Transport is in a Tour Van - 8 Seater .
- For private departure enquire and separate quote will be customised on any day you choose
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All currently applicable taxes.
| Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing and photography
| Guaranteed window seats for every participant.
| Bottled water – 1 per person per day
| Game drives as per the program
| Services of an experienced English -Speaking driver guide (other languages on request)
| Meals as per the Itinerary
| Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
| Travel insurance
| International Airfare
| Entrance Fees
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
- Note that the Rate is Based on Group Departure . For smaller Group we can customize.
- Kindly ensure you make payment online by paying full amount or by instalment. you can also book and pay offline
- Lipa pole pole by MPESA / Pay cash in our office / Deposit at our bank.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 34 and 15 days from the date of arrival, 50% of the contract rate will be charged.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 15 and 08 days from the date of arrival, 75% of the contract rate will be charged.
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of ‘No show’, 100% of the value of the booking will be charged.
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Crowned by Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak, the Amboseli National Parks is one of Kenya's most popular parks. The name "Amboseli" comes from a Maasai word meaning "salty dust", and it is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close. Nature lovers can explore five different habitats here ranging from the dried-up bed of Lake Amboseli, wetlands with sulphur springs, the savannah and woodlands. They can also visit the local Maasai community who live around the park and experience their authentic culture with top notch accommodation services and amenities at the Amboseli Sopa Lodge.