Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||Malindi SGR August Holiday Offers-Diamonds Dream of Africa.
||2 Nights/3 days
| Departure Dates
||01/08/2019 to 31/08/2019
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi- Mombasa Train Ride, Via Tsavo National Park scenic View-Transfer to Hotel
- Meals :
- Lunch.Dinner.(All Inclusive)
Depart From the Nairobi Terminus via SGR Madaraka Express as per the ticket timings. Travel Through the scenic and serene environment with the view of diverse vegetation and forest cover and also view the game as you pass through the Tsavo National Park. Arrive at the Mombasa Terminus where you will be met by our driver for a transfer to Diamonds Dream of Africa.All Meals and selected alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages are included.Overnight at the resort.
Day 2Malindi- Full Day Relaxation and Exploration.
- Meals :
- Breakfast.Lunch.Dinner.(All Inclusive)
After Breakfast, you can choose to relax at the Hotel Swimming pool. you can explore the beach, which is accessible from your hotel. you can also Explore the hotel surroundings as you familiarize with the North coast.All Meals and selected alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages are included.Overnight at the resort.
Day 3Malindi-Transfer to Mombasa Terminus- Nairobi
After Breakfast depart for the SGR terminus in time for your return train to Nairobi Terminus.
- Rates are subject to availability including train tickets( the earlier you book the better)
- A person traveling alone attracts a single room supplement.
- Rate is based on per person sharing,minimum of 2 pax.
- The other rooms can be booked on request at a supplement and based on availability.
- Train tickets are based on Economy Class. for 1st class add Kshs. 4,300 per person.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All currently applicable taxes.
| Meals on All inclusive (Includes : Selected wines & Alcoholic beverages , Non Alcoholic beverages , Lunch , Dinner , Breakfast)
| Transport Based on SGR Train (Economy Class)
| Transport to & From Hotel Based on shared vehicle (Saloon Car or Minivan / a bus)
| Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
| International Airfare
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Any item of any nature not mentioned above
A 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance is due before the date of check in.
Bookings not secured by the appropriate deposit will be released automatically and without prior notification.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 90 and 55 days from the date of arrival, 25% of the contract rate will be charged.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 44 and 22 days from the date of arrival 50% of the contract rate will be charged.
- In the case of cancellation within 21 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of a 'No Show", 100% of the value of the booking will be charged.
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Diamonds Dream of Africa where the enchanting force of nature melds with the exotic Indo-Arabic architecture to create a hypnotic charm, which, in Swahili, is known as bembeleza. Thanks to our all inclusive formula you will be able to enjoy every second of your holiday without any thought, pampered by our professional staff that is ready to satisfy all your desires.Sit yourself down on the Balinese armchairs on your room’s terrace and listen to the sound of the wind and the rustling of the palm trees, enjoy the music of the waves and let your heart dance in silence: your dream of total relaxation is finally a reality.A journey to Kenya means embarking towards a destination where numerous wonders await: the Indian Ocean, one of the most exciting and beautiful safaris in the world, Malindi’s leisure facilities, the enchanting white beaches of Watamu and Diani, the Lamu archipelago and many other wonders, all waiting to be discovered. Get also inspired by the traditions of the place by visiting the Gede Ruins and Museum which are the remains of a Swahili town.