Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||Malindi Madaraka SGR Holiday Offers-Diamonds Dream of Africa.
||2 Nights/3 days
| Departure Dates
||15/05/2019 to 30/06/2019.
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi - Train ride through Tsavo National park - Transfer to Hotel
- Meals :
- Lunch.Dinner.(All Inclusive)
Departure to Mombasa from Nairobi terminus as per ticket timings via the Madaraka Express SGR train. Arrive at the Mombasa terminus where you will be picked and transferred to your hotel. Arrive at your hotel and check in. Have lunch and spend the afternoon at your own pleasure. Later have dinner and overnight at Diamonds Dream of Africa.
Day 2Malindi- Full Day Relaxation and Exploration.
- Meals :
- Breakfast.Lunch.Dinner.(All Inclusive)
The photography fanatics can catch the sunrise shots on this day! Later, have breakfast and later engage in swimming, beach walks, beach games. Optional activities like snorkeling, sky diving, glass bottomed boats,day excursions can be arranged at an extra cost. Lunch,Dinner and overnight at Diamonds Dream of Africa.
Day 3Malindi--Transfer to Mombasa Terminus- Nairobi
After the morning breakfast, spend the morning at leisure. Check out and be transferred to the Mombasa terminus for your scheduled train to Nairobi.
- Rates are subject to availability including train tickets( the earlier you book the better)
- A person traveling alone attracts a single room supplement.
- Rate is based on per person sharing.
- The other rooms can be booked on request at a supplement and based on availability.
- Train tickets are based on Economy Class. for 1st class add Kes.4,300 per person.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All currently applicable taxes.
| Meals on All inclusive (Includes : Selected wines & Alcoholic beverages , Non Alcoholic beverages , Lunch , Dinner , Breakfast)
| Transport Based on SGR Train (Economy Class)
| Transport to & From Hotel Based on shared vehicle (Saloon Car or Minivan / a bus)
| Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
| Travel insurance
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
A 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance is due before the date of check in.
Bookings not secured by the appropriate deposit will be released automatically and without prior notification.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 90 and 55 days from the date of arrival, 25% of the contract rate will be charged
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 44 and 22 days from the date of arrival 50% of the contract rate will be charged
- In the case of cancellation within 21 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of a 'No Show", 100% of the value of the booking will be charged
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Diamonds Dream of Africa where the enchanting force of nature melds with the exotic Indo-Arabic architecture to create a hypnotic charm, which, in Swahili, is known as bembeleza. Thanks to our all inclusive formula you will be able to enjoy every second of your holiday without any thought, pampered by our professional staff that is ready to satisfy all your desires.Sit yourself down on the Balinese armchairs on your room’s terrace and listen to the sound of the wind and the rustling of the palm trees, enjoy the music of the waves and let your heart dance in silence: your dream of total relaxation is finally a reality.A journey to Kenya means embarking towards a destination where numerous wonders await: the Indian Ocean, one of the most exciting and beautiful safaris in the world, Malindi’s leisure facilities, the enchanting white beaches of Watamu and Diani, the Lamu archipelago and many other wonders, all waiting to be discovered. Get also inspired by the traditions of the place by visiting the Gede Ruins and Museum which are the remains of a Swahili town.