Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
|| Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge - Madaraka Holiday offer
||2 Nights/3 days
| Departure Dates
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Leisure at Naivasha sopa lodge
Full Day at leisure at Lake naivasha sopa lodge
Day 2Full day at leisure - Naivasha sopa lodge . visit to the Lake
- Meals :
- Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Day at Leisure . Optional boat ride or visit to Crescent island .
Day at leisure enjoying facilities at the Hotel
Day 3Depart for Nairobi
Travel back to Nairobi / resident
Departs 01 June 2018
Departs everyday subject to Availability .
| Meet & greet at arrival
| Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All currently applicable taxes.
| Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
| Travel insurance
| Entry Visa to Kenya
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
- You Can either make payment through our secure payment gateway
- Pay through Mpesa
- Make payment in our office .
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 34 and 15 days from the date of arrival, 50% of the contract rate will be charged
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 15 and 08 days from the date of arrival, 75% of the contract rate will be charged
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of ‘No show’, 100% of the value of the booking will be charged
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Hugged by grassy banks and shingled with cacti and sand olive trees, the Rift Valley's highest lake (at 1884m above sea level) extends like a vast, sunlit sea. But there's more to this spot than the lovely blue lake. You can ride among giraffes and zebras, sip on a glass of Rift Valley red, look for hippos on the lake and relax in the garden at Elsamere, the former home of late Born Free personality Joy Adamson. Although it's just a short drive from Nairobi, Lake Naivasha is a world away from the capital's choked arteries, although it can get overrun with visitors from the capital on weekends.