|Aberdares N.p||1 Nights|
|Lake Nakuru||1 Nights|
|Masai Mara||2 Nights|
|Package name||Kenya Migration Safari- Safari Rhino|
|Duration||6 Nights/7 days|
|Departure Dates||Depart Every Tuesday..|
|Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)||KES 133,900|
|Package Start From||Nairobi ,|
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta Airport, you are met by our escort and transferred to the respective Nairobi hotel. Use of room is not guaranteed before noon. Overnight at The Stanley Hotel/Fairview hotel/Nairobi Safari Club
Breakfast at the Hotel. Drive northwards to Sweetwater’s Game Sanctuary to arrive in time for lunch at Sweetwater’s Tented Camp. At 1630 hours, afternoon game drives, with a visit to the tamed Morani Rhinoceros and the Chimpanzee Orphanage. Dinner and overnight at Sweetwater Tented Camp.
Breakfast at the Camp. Morning drive back to the Aberdares area, arriving in time for lunch at the Outspan Hotel. Afternoon transfer, in Hotel shuttle vehicles, into the Aberdare National Park -to the Treetops for a night of game viewing, from the Lodge precincts. Dinner & overnight at Treetops Lodge. B, L, D
After breakfast drive down the scenic Great Rift Valley with breath-taking views of Mt Longonot and Lake Naivasha on your way to Lake Nakuru to arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon proceed on a game viewing drive circumventing Lake Nakuru. The lake is situated in the heart of the Rift Valley and is one Kenya’s most famous soda lakes. A major feature of this park is the bird life and it is world renowned as the home for millions of Flamingos. A rhino sanctuary also provides the opportunity to see the greatly endangered black rhino. Return to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast depart for Kenya’s famous game reserve. You start the day venturing through the Great Rift Valley travelling to the northern most extension of the Serengeti Plains and one of the richest wildlife Game Reserves, The Mara is home to the awesome black-manned lion, the elusive leopard, stately giraffes, vast herds of elephants, rhino, thundering herds of zebra, migrating wildebeest and numerous other plains game. You arrive at the camp for a late lunch. After lunch depart for an afternoon game-viewing drive. Enjoy dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge. Mara Sopa Lodge LDBB Mara Simba Lodge / Sarova Mara Tented Lodge . B,L,D
Early morning and late afternoon game viewing drives in this Reserve, with spectacular sceneries and diverse wildlife. All meals and overnight at Mara Simba Lodge / Sarova Mara Tented Lodge/Siania Springs/Ilkeliani Camp. B, L,D
After breakfast at the Lodge/Camp, embark on your return journey to Nairobi. On arrival in the early afternoon, you will be dropped off at the Carnivore Restaurant for a farewell dinner/lunch. Transfer to the Airport for homebound flight. B,L/D End of services
| • Arrival and departure transfers to and from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
• Bed and breakfast accommodation on the first day where applicable.
• Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing and photography
• Guaranteed window seats for every participant.
• All entry fees where applicable in the parks, reserves and sanctuary
• Full board meal plan while on Safari – breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Bottled water – 1 per person per day
• Services of an experienced English -Speaking driver guide (other languages on request)
• Game drives as per the program
• Driver allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
• All government taxes applicable
• Dinner/lunch at Carnivore restaurant.
| • Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara or Amboseli
• Extras at the lodges –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
• International flight into/out off Kenya
• Entry Visa to Kenya
• Easter Supplement: An Easter Supplement of US$35.00 per person will apply to all bookings on 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd April, 2019.
• Christmas & New Year's Supplements: A Christmas Supplement of US$ 40.00 per person will apply to all bookings on 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st December, 2019 and on 1st January, 2020.