Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||Elementaita Weekend Holiday Offers - Pelican Lodge
||1 Nights/2 days
| Departure Dates
||All year round
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi - Pelican Lodge
Depart from Nairobi and drive via the Nairobi-Nakuru road,make a brief stop at the Great Rift Valley view point for a photo session enjoy the great view of The Valley,Mt. Longonot and Mt. Suswa from a distance,proceed to Lake Elementaita to arrive at the Pelican Lodge in Time for lunch( or Dinner),after lunch you may choose to go swimming or engage in other animations provided at the lodge,later on you will have dinner and overnight
Room Features & Amenities are super,all rooms are en-suite’ king size beds, headlights, reading area hairdryers and free Wi-Fi (3 having an extra open-air shower).View the lake and watch the breathtaking sun-set through the open glass doors of your very own balcony.The Lodge is ideal for everybody including children, the aged & physically challenged and the landscape is very gentle.
Early breakfast then check out followed by a morning at Leisure. Lunch can be taken at an extra cost.Drive back to the capital,Nairobi.
- Group and individual Departures are daily and based on per person sharing rate
- Based on self Drive. Transport can be organized on request.
- A person staying in a single room attracts a single room supplement.
- Rate is based on a standard room. Other rooms attract a supplement.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All government taxes applicable
| Meals on Full board ( Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
| Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
| International Airfare
| Entry Visa to Kenya
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
A 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance is due before the date of check in.
Bookings not secured by the appropriate deposit will be released automatically and without prior notification.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 34 and 15 days from the date of arrival, 50% of the contract rate will be charged
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 15 and 08 days from the date of arrival, 75% of the contract rate will be charged
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of ‘No show’, 100% of the value of the booking will be charged
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
The Pelican Lodge is Located less that 2 hours drive from Nairobi (and 30 minutes from both Naivasha and Nakuru) the lodge is situated in the Great Rift Valley, within Lake Elementaita in Kenya & opposite Soysambu conservancy. Note: only 125 km from Nairobi-2 hrs by road & 15 minutes by air through Soysambu airstrip. The lodge that is named after the pelican birds found in this area, is set on private land (no park or conservancy fees required) in Naivasha District between Naivasha town and Nakuru, where one can experience amazing sunsets and bird watching experiences.