Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||Easter Holiday at the Kibo Safari Camp
||2 Nights/3 days
| Departure Dates
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1NAIROBI- AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK - Evening Gamedrive
Pick up from an agreed point for an early morning departure to the Amboseli National Park. Amboseli, from the Maa word empusel, meaning ‘salty, dusty place’, protects two of the five main swamps in the Loitoktok District. Amboseli boasts a limitless supply of underground water, seepage from Mt. Kilimanjaro’s ice cap. In a low-rainfall area this makes for spectacular concentrations of wildlife and confirms Amboseli’s claim as one of the best wildlife viewing destinations in the world. Dinner and overnight at Kibo Slopes Safari Camp
Day 2AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK- Morning & Evening Gamedrive
- Meals :
- Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Guests enjoy a full day’s exploration of the Amboseli National Park. Acclaimed for spectacular views of Mt. Kilimanjaro and perhaps the best place in Africa to get close to free roaming elephants,
All Meals and Overnight at Kibo Slopes Safari Camp
Day 3AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK - NAIROBI
Guests depart for Nairobi after an early morning game drive followed by breakfast, arriving at noon and for drop-off at an agreed point.
Kindly ensure you have made payment before then to secure seats . minimum 06 People per departure .
- Transport is in a Tour Van - 8 Seater .
- For private departure enquire and separate quote will be customized on any day you choose.
- Rate is based on standard room, on Full Board meal plan.
- Solo traveler attracts a single room supplement.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing and photography
| Bottled water – 1 per person per day
| Game drives as per the program
| Services of an experienced English -Speaking driver guide (other languages on request)
| All government taxes applicable
| Meals on Full board ( Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
| Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara or Amboseli
| Park Entrance Fee
| Any item of any nature not mentioned above
- Note the Rate is Based on Group Departure . For smaller Group, send an enquiry so we may quote for you.
- Kindly ensure you make booking by paying full amount or by instalment.
- Lipa pole pole by MPESA / Pay cash in our office / Deposit in our bank account.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 90 and 55 days from the date of arrival, 25% of the contract rate will be charged
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 44 and 22 days from the date of arrival 50% of the contract rate will be charged
- In the case of cancellation within 21 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of a 'No Show", 100% of the value of the booking will be charged
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Crowned by Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak, the Amboseli National Parks is one of Kenya's most popular parks. The name "Amboseli" comes from a Maasai word meaning "salty dust", and it is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close. Nature lovers can explore five different habitats here ranging from the dried-up bed of Lake Amboseli, wetlands with sulphur springs, the savannah and woodlands. They can also visit the local Maasai community who live around the park and experience their authentic culture.