Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||Diani Holiday Offers - Neptune Village Beach Resort and spa.
||3 Nights/4 days
| Departure Dates
||1st Aug to 31st Oct 2020
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi- Diani Beach
Depart From the Nairobi Terminus via SGR Madaraka Express as per the ticket timings. Travel Through the scenic and serene environment with the view of diverse vegetation and forest cover and also view the game as you pass through the Tsavo National Park. Arrive at the Mombasa Terminus where you will be met by our driver for a transfer to Luxurios Neptune Village Beach Resort & Spa Located at the Diani Beach,you will check in an evening snack and tea/coffee after which you can laze around the Beach till late in the evening when you will have Dinner and Overnight.
Day 2Shimba Hills National Reserve
On this day you will have an early breakfast then you can opt to drive with packed lunch to Shimba Hills National Reserve(Pay park entrance fee at the gate) proceed for day of exploration at the Reserve, or just opt to relax and enjoy the hotel's facilities. Evening Return to the Resort for Dinner and Overnight.
Day 3Kisite-Mpunguti Marine National Park
Early morning breakfast then you can opt to just hang around and explore the beach or leave with packed lunch and drive to Kisite-Mpunguti Marine National Park(Pay Park Fee at the Gate) proceed for a day of exploration this is one of the best marine areas to see dolphins. The coral gardens are excellent for snorkeling, diving and bird watching also visit Shimoni historical slave cave. Later in the evening Return to the Resort for Dinner and Overnight.
This being the last day of your trip, have an early breakfast and relax at the beach as you swim or stroll along it. If lucky you can enjoy a camel ride across the sandy beach. Check out of your hotel and depart for the SGR terminus in time for your return train to Nairobi Terminus. KARIBU SANA!!
END OF TOUR.....................KARIBU TENA
- Rates are subject to availability including train tickets( the earlier you book the better, reconfirm with our reservations office before making any payment)
- A person traveling alone attracts a single room supplement.
- Rate is based on per person sharing,minimum of 2 pax.
- The other rooms can be booked on request at a supplement and based on availability.
- Train tickets are based on Economy Class. for 1st class add Kshs. 4,300 per person.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All government taxes applicable
| Meals on All inclusive (Includes : Selected wines & Alcoholic beverages , Non Alcoholic beverages , Lunch , Dinner , Breakfast)
| Transport Based on SGR Train (Economy Class)
| Transport to & From Hotel Based on shared vehicle (Saloon Car or Minivan / a bus)
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Any item of any nature not mentioned above
A 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance is due before the date of check in. Bookings not secured by the appropriate deposit will be released automatically and without prior notification.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 90 and 55 days from the date of arrival, 25% of the contract rate will be charged
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 44 and 22 days from the date of arrival 50% of the contract rate will be charged
- In the case of cancellation within 21 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of a 'No Show", 100% of the value of the booking will be charged
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Ideally situated at the beautiful Diani beach. It is here that you can experience African hospitality up close and at its best. Perfect match between resort and nature thanks to makuti roofs on rooms, restaurants and bars and the very large tropical garden. One of the widest beach front hotels of Mombasa. Enjoy the All Inclusive concept.40 km south from Mombasa,45 km from Moi International airport and only 8 km away from the nearby Ukunda Airstrip.