Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||Christmas Package-Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge.
||2 Nights/3 days
| Departure Dates
||23/12/2018 to 01/01/2018
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi-Amboseli National Park-Evening Game Drive.
Pick up point is at agreed location within Nairobi . Depart Nairobi in the morning and travel to the Amboseli National park located at the foot of snowcapped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak. The drive takes us past traditional Maasai villages dotted across the countryside. Arriving at Amboseli Park, in time for lunch and check in. An evening game drive introduces you to these flat plains of Amboseli, with the majestic Kilimanjaro Mountain towering in the distance. The park supports a wide variety of wildlife and is home to the Masai tribe. • Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge.
Day 2Amboseli National Park-Morning Game Drive-Evening Game Drive.
- Meals :
Rise up early for good views of Mount Kilimanjaro before clouds build up over the summit, we set off for another stimulating game drive. Amboseli is an excellent place to view a multitude of wildlife, including : Wildebeest , Giraffes and Baboons. Optional visit to a Masai village is planned after breakfast.( extra cost) A visit reveals the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. Midday finds us at our lodge for lunch and afternoon rest, followed by another extensive game drive.Dinner will be served in the Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge.
Day 3Morning Game Drive-Nairobi.
Another early morning game viewing drive at Amboseli National Park then back to the lodge for breakfast and check out. Depart after breakfast and drive back to Nairobi. You will have a stopover along the way for a chance to buy souvenirs.
Thank you for choosing us *Welcome Again*
- Fixed Group Departures on
- Other group departure dates falling on the festive period season can also be offered on request
- Kindly ensure you have made payment before then to secure seats . minimum 06 People per departure .
- Transport is in a Tour Van - 8 Seater .
- For private departure inquire and separate quote will be customized on any day you choose
- Single room supplement applies to a person taking a single room
| Meet & greet at arrival
| Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing and photography
| Guaranteed window seats for every participant.
| Bottled water – 1 per person per day
| Game drives as per the program
| All government taxes applicable
| Meals as per the Itinerary
| Travel insurance
| Entry Visa to Kenya
| International flight into/out off Kenya,
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara or Amboseli
| Park Entrance Fee
- Note the Rate is Based on Group Departure . For smaller Group lets know we quote .
- Kindly ensure you make payment online by paying full amount or by instalment .
- Lipa pole pole by MPESA / Pay cash in our office .
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 34 and 15 days from the date of arrival, 50% of the contract rate will be charged
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 15 and 08 days from the date of arrival, 75% of the contract rate will be charged
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of ‘No show’, 100% of the value of the booking will be charged
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge was created for adventurers with an African dream. With Mount Kilimanjaro soaring majestically just beyond the golden, acacia-specked savannah, the safari lodge offers a graceful blend of stark beauty and lavish comfort in the heart of Kenya’s Amboseli National Park. Nestled in an acacia grove by a gentle mountain spring, our hotel, comprising a Maasai-inspired design, a garden and a restaurant palm-shaded swimming pool and sundeck, provides uninterrupted views of Mount Kilimanjaro and the surrounding landscape. In every detail, the ambience captures the essence of Maasai culture, warmth and indomitable spirit. The setting of the Amboseli Serena Safari lodge is breathtakingly beautiful, the wildlife abundant and the cuisine, hospitality and amenities unrivalled.