Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||Christmas Holiday Offers- Mara Chui Resort
||2 Nights/3 days
| Departure Dates
||22/12/2019 to 01/01/2020
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi- Great Rift Valley View- Game Drive- Masai Mara National Reserve
Depart Nairobi from an agreed pick up point at 0700hrs and head south to Masai Mara via Mai Mahiu road. Make a brief top over at the great rift valley view point. continue for Masai Mara to arrive at Mara Chui Resort in time for lunch. After lunch relax at the lodge as you await the evening game drive at 0400hrs. Return to the lodge after the game drive for dinner and overnight.
Day 2Masai Mara- Game drives- Masai Village- Swimming- relaxation
- Meals :
- Breakfast , Lunch ,Dinner
Leave for an early morning game drive as you come into contact with the majestic views of the Mara Plains and all types of wild animals available at the vast Mara park.You will have two game drives today and so after lunch relax as you await the evening game drive. You also have an option of visiting the Masai Village where you get to interact with the local community Masai's and learn of their diverse culture(extra cost). Dinner and Overnight at the lodge.
Day 3Masai Mara- Nairobi
Wake up to yet another thrilling early morning game drive. Return to the lodge for breakfast and check out. leave for Nairobi where our safari ends.
- Fixed Group Departures from 22/12/2019 to 30/12/2019
- Other group departure dates falling on the festive period season can also be offered on request
- Kindly ensure you have made payment before then to secure seats . minimum 06 People per departure .
- Transport is in a Tour Van - 8 Seater .
- For private departure inquire and separate quote will be customized on any day you choose.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All currently applicable taxes.
| Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing and photography
| Game drives as per the program
| Services of an experienced English -Speaking driver guide (other languages on request)
| Meals on Full board ( Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
| Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
| Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara or Amboseli
| Park Entrance Fee
| Any item of any nature not mentioned above
- Note that the Rate is Based on Group Departure . For smaller Groups send us an enquiry we customize for you .
- Kindly ensure you make payment online/offline by paying full amount or by installment .
- Lipa pole pole by MPESA / Pay cash in our office / Deposit in our bank
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 34 and 15 days from the date of arrival, 50% of the contract rate will be charged
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 15 and 08 days from the date of arrival, 75% of the contract rate will be charged
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of ‘No show’, 100% of the value of the booking will be charged
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Mara Chui Resort is carefully engineered to blend with the Mara safari spirit. Overlooking the Oloolamutia Hills and tacked under ancient trees, are just 41 units accommodating a minimum of 96 guests. The units were literally planted within the wood land and not a single tree was felled.We have two restaurants and a bar. We have free afternoon tea in bar house. The bar offers a music and a projector system which can use for conference meeting.A stay at Mara Chui Resort offers you an Eco-friendly environment of solar energy, 24 hrs solar power, 24 hrs hot shower, 150m deep bore hole clean treated water, 24 hrs security management , and natural indigenous trees is one that will remain etched in your memory, Mara Chui Resort represents and guarantees a private, exclusive bush-veld escape, unfettered by unnecessary modern interruptions and authentic in every way. The resort is set along the Oloolaimutia stream with exciting game viewing right at your door step including within the resort itself.