Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||Christmas Holiday Offer - Ol Moran Tented Camp Masai Mara
||2 Nights/3 days
| Departure Dates
||22/12/2018 to 01/01/2018
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi - Great Rift Valley view - Game drive - Ol Moran Tented camp
Depart for Masai Mara at around 0730hrs, drive through Mai Mahiu Road with a stopover at the Great Rift Valley. We continue driving on through Longonot and Suswa .We have lunch on arrival ,then enjoy an evening game drive in the Mara popular for the Big five (Lions, Elephants, Leopards, Buffalo and Rhinos)
Dinner and overnight in the camp.
Day 2Game drive -Relaxation - Game drive
- Meals :
- Breakfast,Lunch , Dinner
A full day is spent at the Masai Mara game reserve. Driving across the plains in search of the big cats (black manned lions, Cheetahs and leopards ,you may opt to enjoy a picnic lunch served at the Mara River site. Vast herds of wildebeest and zebra wander across the Mara grasslands in huge numbers during this period of the annual migrations take place, when millions of wildebeest, zebra, and gazelle traverse the Mara plains landscape to feed on the rich new grass from the Serengeti. You also have a chance to see other plain game like the Topi, heart beast, Eland. Alternatively Morning and evening game drives can be offered.
Dinner and overnight in the Camp
Day 3Gamedrive - Nairobi
Enjoy an early morning game drive in the park then return for breakfast and check out in the camp,have a game drive en-route to Nairobi . We will arrive late in the afternoon. End of Masai Mara Safari.
- Fixed Group Departures on
- Other group departure dates falling on the festive period season can also be offered on request
- Kindly ensure you have made payment before then to secure seats . Minimum 06 People per departure .
- Transport is in a Tour Van - 8 Seater .
- For private departure enquire and separate quote will be customized on any day you choose
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing and photography
| Bottled water – 1 per person per day
| Game drives as per the program
| Services of an experienced English -Speaking driver guide (other languages on request)
| All government taxes applicable
| Meals on Full board ( Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
| Travel insurance
| International Airfare
| Entry Visa to Kenya
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara or Amboseli
| Park Entrance Fee
- Note that the Rate is Based on Group Departure . For smaller Group lets know we quote .
- Kindly ensure you make payment online by paying full amount or by instalment. you can also book and pay offline
- Lipa pole pole by MPESA / Pay cash in our office / Deposit at our bank
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 34 and 15 days from the date of arrival, 50% of the contract rate will be charged
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 15 and 08 days from the date of arrival, 75% of the contract rate will be charged
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of ‘No show’, 100% of the value of the booking will be charged
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Maasai Mara National Reserve is an area of preserved Savannah wilderness in southwestern Kenya, along the Tanzanian border. Its animals include lions, cheetahs, elephants, zebras and hippos. Wildebeest traverse its plains during their annual migration. The landscape has grassy plains and rolling hills, and is crossed by the Mara and Talek rivers. The area nearby is dotted with villages (enkangs) of Maasai people. This is an exclusive tented camp at Masai Mara for those who want to be true to wild experience. The camp is situated within the Masai Mara Eco-system and on the banks of Ololaimutia River which is a watering point for most of wild animals especially elephants, buffaloes, antelopes etc
The camp is located 20 Kilometers from Keekorok Air Strip, 15 Kilometers from Sekenani Gate, 2 Kilometers from Ololaimutia Gate and 230 Kilometers from Nairobi. Masai Mara the new seventh wonder of the modern world, famous for the migration of wilder beasts.