|Ngorongoro Crater||2 Nights|
|Package name||Best of Tanzania 5 NIght 6 days |2 nights Ngorongoro, 2 nights Serengeti & 1 night Lake Manyara)|
|Duration||5 Nights/6 days|
|Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)||KES|
|Package Start From||Arusha ,|
Meet in Arusha. After lunch, drive through the Ngorongoro Highlands to your lodge situated on the rim of the crater. The crater covers over 300 square kilometers of land and is the home of the rare black rhino, prides of lion, elephant, cheetah and great herds of buffalo, antelope and wildebeest. Dinner and overnight at a lodge in Ngorongoro
Today you will descend over 600 meters to the floor of the crater for a day crater tour. Explore the forest areas that are inhabited by monkey and elephant, the lake area, where you may see the flamingos and the open savannah where the lions hunt for food. Picnic lunches will be served in the crater. Dinner and overnight at a lodge in Ngorongoro.
After breakfast drive to Oldupai Gorge, site of Louis and Mary Leakey’s renowned archaeological discoveries. Their findings include some of the man’s earliest known ancestral remains. Optional: Maasai Village Visit Continue to Serengeti National Park in time for lunch. This enormous park supports every variety of animal imaginable - from large predators such as lion, leopard and cheetah to the smaller herbivores they prey on. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at a lodge in Serengeti
Today you spend the whole day on game drive in this National Park, which is rich with all different species of animals. To maximize game viewing you will carry a picnic lunch with you and spend full day in the Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at a lodge in Serengeti
Breakfast at your lodge. Drive to Lake Manyara, a soda lake lying in the Great Rift Valley. Lunch at Lake Manyara. In the afternoon game drive in Lake Manyara National Park, home of the tree-climbing lions. Apart from the varied types of landscape including jungle, swamp and savanna, there are also a large variety of animals including Giraffe, Zebra, Elephant, Gazelle, hippos, monkeys and about 400 different species of birds. Dinner and overnight in a lodge around Lake Manyara
After breakfast drive to Arusha Lunch in a restaurant
| - Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary
- Ground transportation in a 7 seater 4x4 safari vehicle with English speaking Driver guide:-
7 Seater Safari Vehicle has 6 window seats (in the passenger cabin) and 1 window seat next to the driver (in front)
- Game drives and park entry fees
- Tourism Development Levy (currently US $ 1.50 per person per night)
- VAT on Ground Transport & Crater Service Fee, Park Entry Fees
| - Visas
- Inoculations and personal insurance
- Domestic & International flights and departure taxes (Quoted separately where applicable)
- Optional activities and excursions
- Drinks, tips, laundry, bottled drinking water and other personal expenses
- Medical, Travel and Baggage Insurance Holiday Surcharge
Group Departs Every Wednesday . For other Days please enquire
A deposit required to hold the booking .
- A supplement of US $ 40.00 per person per night will apply to all bookings on the 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st December and 1st January
- A supplement of US $ 35.00 per person per night will apply to all bookings during Easter period from 10th Apr to 13nd April 2020 (inclusive)
1. Re-routing of Itineraries due to limited space availability: There may be some departures operated on a re- routed version depending on the status given, but reflecting same experience and number of game drives.
Some bookings might straddle between two seasons making the above seasonal quotations on accommodation NOT APPLICABLE. In such cases, supplements / reductions will be applicable for such bookings.