Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||August Holiday Masai Mara Deals
||2 Nights/3 days
| Departure Dates
||01/07 to 31/10/2018
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Pick up by our representative driver guide from an agreed pick up point and we depart for Masai Mara Game Reserve. We drive down the escarpment via the floor of the scenic Great Rift Valley We arrive at Masai Mara Game Reserve in time for lunch and check in. In the evening we take our first thrilling game drive, in one of East Africa’s top safari destinations. Later return to the camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Spend the day in Masai Mara, Kenya's most popular game reserve where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five - lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant, Game drives are flexible, with the option of going out with picnic lunch boxes to spend entire day in the park, or you can choose to have early morning and late afternoon game drives. You will also have the option of visiting a local Masai village (at a cost person). Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Leave for an early morning game drive then head back to the camp for breakfast.Check out and depart for Nairobi.
- The Group departs on 24/12/2018 to 26/12/2018 and 31/12/2018 to 02/01/2019. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Kindly ensure you have made payment before then to secure seats . minimum 06 Person per departure .
- Transport is in a Tour Van - 8 Seater .
- For private departure enquire and a separate quote will be customized on any day you of your choice
| Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing and photography
| Bottled water – 1 per person per day
| Game drives as per the program
| Services of an experienced English -Speaking driver guide (other languages on request)
| All government taxes applicable
| Meals as per the Itinerary
| Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
| Travel insurance
| Entry Visa to Kenya
| International flight into/out off Kenya,
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara or Amboseli
| Park Entrance Fee
- Note that the Rate is Based on Group Departure . For smaller Group lets know we customize for you .
- Kindly ensure you make payment online/offline by paying full amount or by installment .
- Lipa pole pole by MPESA / Pay cash in our office / Deposit in our bank
- For bookings canceled or reduced in numbers between 34 and 15 days from the date of arrival, 50% of the contract rate will be charged
- For bookings canceled or reduced in numbers between 15 and 08 days from the date of arrival, 75% of the contract rate will be charged
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of ‘No show’, 100% of the value of the booking will be charged
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
The Maasai Mara is a large game reserve in South-West Kenya. The name is derived from the Maasai people and the Mara River which divides it into eastern and western parts. The extensive savanna grassland in between the rolling hills hosts a large variety of wild animals. Every year about 2.5 million wildebeests and hundred thousands of zebras wander through the Masai Mara between the months of June and October on their Great Migration between the Serengeti National park in Tanzania and Masai Mara in Kenya. This spectacle has recently been declared the 7th natural world wonder. Masai Mara is a permanent home to lions, leopards, cheetahs, black rhinos, elephants, buffaloes, hippos, crocodiles, giraffes, antelopes and around 400 species of birds among many others.