Destinations & Night Stays
| Amboseli National Park
|| 2 Nights
| Package name
||Amboseli Weekend Getaway - Ol Tukai Lodge
||2 Nights/3 days
| Departure Dates
||03/01/2021 to 03/05/2021
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi - Amboseli National Park - Evening Gamedrive
Pick up at an agreed location within Nairobi . Depart Nairobi in the morning and travel to the Amboseli National park located at the foot of snowcapped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak. The drive takes us past traditional Maasai villages dotted across the countryside. Arriving at Amboseli Park, in time for lunch and check in. An afternoon game drive introduces you to these flat plains of Amboseli, with the majestic Kilimanjaro Mountain towering in the distance. The park supports a wide variety of wildlife and is home to the Maasai community. • Dinner and overnight at Ol Tukai Lodge
Day 2Amboseli - Morning gamedrive - evening Gamedrive
- Meals :
- Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
Spend the whole day out in the park or have morning and afternoon game drives. Amboseli is best known for the striking imagery of African elephants with the towering Kilimanjaro peak as a backdrop, Also amboseli is home to a vast elephant population, known for its large old bull elephants. The game drives take us in search of the diverse wildlife and birds drawn to the grasslands and seasonal flood plains of Amboseli, offering fantastic photographic opportunities. • Dinner and overnight at Ol Tukai Lodge
Day 3Morning Gamedrive - Nairobi
Another early morning game viewing drive at amboseli then back to the lodge for breakfast and check out. Depart after breakfast and drive back to Nairobi. You will have a stopover along the way for a chance to buy souvenirs.
Thank you for choosing us *Welcome Again* *Karibu Tena *
- Daily Departures available on request.
- Kindly ensure you have made a down payment before to secure seats . minimum 06 People per departure .
- Transport is in a Tour Van - 8 Seater .
- For private departure enquire and a separate quote will be customized on any day you of your choice
- Single room Supplement applies to solo travelers.
- Rates are based on standard rooms on full board meals.
- Rate is not applicable during the Easter weekend
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing and photography
| Guaranteed window seats for every participant.
| Bottled water – 1 per person per day
| Game drives as per the program
| Services of an experienced English -Speaking driver guide (other languages on request)
| All government taxes applicable
| Meals on Full board ( Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara or Amboseli
| Park Entrance Fee
| Any item of any nature not mentioned above
- A 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance is due before the date of check in.Bookings not secured by the appropriate deposit will be released automatically and without prior notification
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 34 and 15 days from the date of arrival, 50% of the contract rate will be charged
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 15 and 08 days from the date of arrival, 75% of the contract rate will be charged
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of ‘No show’, 100% of the value of the booking will be charged
||Amboseli National Park
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Crowned by Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak, the Amboseli National Parks is one of Kenya's most popular parks. The name "Amboseli" comes from a Maasai word meaning "salty dust", and it is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close. Nature lovers can explore five different habitats here ranging from the dried-up bed of Lake Amboseli, wetlands with sulphur springs, the savannah and woodlands. They can also visit the local Maasai community who live around the park and experience their authentic culture.