|Amboseli national Park||2 Nights|
|Lake Nakuru||1 Nights|
|Masai Mara||2 Nights|
|Package name||Amboseli & Masai Mara Safari Wildlife Safaris|
|Duration||6 Nights/7 days|
|Departure Dates||Departs Everyday : Minimum 04 Pax|
|Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)||KES 128000|
|Package Start From||Nairobi ,|
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta Airport, you are met by our escort and transferred to the respective Nairobi hotel. Use of room is not guaranteed before noon. Overnight at The Hilton Hotel / Stanley Hotel/Nairobi Safari Club BB
In the morning we set off to Amboseli National Park on the border with Tanzania begins your exploration of Kenya. Mount Kilimanjaro provides a dramatic backdrop to Amboseli as it rises almost 20,000 feet above the plain and the concentration of wildlife drawn to the park in the dry season. Amboseli boasts a variety of ecosystems - marshland, scrubby plain, acacia woodlands - supporting a diverse range of wildlife. Following lunch, you'll spend the afternoon viewing some of this diversity, notably the park's elephants, which are numerous, and giraffes, and predators including lions and cheetahs Amboseli Sopa Lodge. B,L,D
DayThree features morning and afternoon game drives over the park's dusty roads (some of these are impassable during the rainy season due to the ashy soil), and you're likely to spot wildebeest and zebra attracted to the marshes and swamps fed by the melting snows of Kilimanjaro. You may also spot white rhinos on the fringes of the marshes as well as a great variety of birdlife (some 425 species of bird populate the park). With Kilimanjaro providing a dramatic backdrop, your photographs will be stunning. East Africa game avoids the mid-day heat by dozing in the shade. You can avoid the mid-day heat in the lodge's pool, at the bar, or like the beasts of the savannah, with a nap in the shade. Amboseli Sopa Lodge. B,L,D
After an early morning game drive and breakfast, return drive to Nairobi. Depart with packed lunches for Lake Nakuru. Afternoon proceed on a game viewing drive circumventing Lake Nakuru. The lake is situated in the heart of the Rift Valley and is one Kenya’s most famous soda lakes. A major feature of this park is the bird life and it is world renowned as the home for millions of Flamingos. A rhino sanctuary also provides the opportunity to see the greatly endangered black rhino. Return to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight. . Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge /similar (L.D.BB)
This remarkable day takes you to the Maasai Mara Reserve and into the domain of the Maasai, Kenya's cattle-herding nomads determined to preserve their traditions. The Mara is magnificent, home to Kenya's richest concentration of wildlife, and regarded by many travelers as an essential stop on any tour of Africa. When westerners think of Africa and safari, this is place they imagine - golden grassland plains pocked with acacia, wildebeests, zebras, lions, and jackals bound by together by the cycle of life and death. Three days here will only scratch at the surface of the wonders of the Mara. Mara Simba Lodge/Keekorok Lodge /Sarova Mara Tented Lodge/Siana Springs Tented Camp B,L,D
Morning and late afternoon game viewing drives in this Reserve, with spectacular sceneries and diverse wildlife. All meals and overnight at Mara Simba Lodge/Keekorok Lodge /Sarova Mara Tented Lodge/Siana Springs Tented Camp B,L,D
After breakfast at the Lodge/Camp, embark on your return journey to Nairobi. On arrival in the early afternoon, you will be dropped off at the Carnivore Restaurant for a farewell dinner/Lunch. Transfer to the Airport for homebound flight. B,l/D End of services
The Safari takes Minimum 04 Person
For a group of more than 04 person Discounted rates apply.
| • Arrival and departure transfers to and from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
• Bed and breakfast accommodation on the first day where applicable.
• Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing and photography
• Guaranteed window seats for every participant.
• All entry fees where applicable in the parks, reserves and sanctuary
• Full board meal plan while on Safari – breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Bottled water – 1 per person per day
• Services of an experienced English -Speaking driver guide (other languages on request)
• Game drives as per the program
• Driver allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
• All government taxes applicable
• Dinner/lunch at Carnivore restaurant.
| • Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara or Amboseli
• Extras at the lodges –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
• International flight into/out off Kenya
• Entry Visa to Kenya
• Easter Supplement: An Easter Supplement of US$35.00 per person will apply to all bookings on 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd April, 2019.
• Christmas & New Year's Supplements: A Christmas Supplement of US$ 40.00 per person will apply to all bookings on 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st December, 2019 and on 1st January, 2020.