Destinations & Night Stays
| Amboseli National Park
|| 1 Nights
| Package name
||Amboseli Madaraka Express Special Weekend Getaway Package-Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge.
||1 Nights/2 days
| Departure Dates
||09/11/2018 to 22/12/2018.
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi-Emali Station-Amboseli National Park.
Depart from Nairobi and stop at the Emali Station.Transfer to Amboseli National park located at the foot of snowcapped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak. The drive takes us past traditional Maasai villages dotted across the countryside. Arriving at Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge in time for lunch and check in. An evening game drive introduces you to these flat plains of Amboseli, with the majestic Mt.Kilimanjaro towering in the distance. The park supports a wide variety of wildlife such as Wildebeest , Giraffes and Baboons and is home to the Masai tribe(have a cultural talk where the visit reveals the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals).Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge.
Day 2Amboseli National Park-Emali Station-Nairobi.
Have an early morning game viewing drive at Amboseli National Park then back to the lodge for breakfast and check out. Depart after breakfast and head back to Nairobi.
- Rates are based on per person sharing and on a Full Board Basis.
- Rates are subject to availability including train tickets( the earlier you book the better).
- Charges for an extra night(includes Full Board accommodation,Maasai Cultural Talk,one day game drive and a nature walk) are Ksh.13,900 per person sharing.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All currently applicable taxes.
| Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing and photography
| Guaranteed window seats for every participant.
| Services of an experienced English -Speaking driver guide (other languages on request)
| Meals on Full board ( Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
| Transport Based on SGR Train (Economy Class)
| Transport to & From Hotel Based on shared vehicle (Saloon Car or Minivan / a bus)
| Park Entrance Fee
| Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
| Travel insurance
| International Airfare
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara or Amboseli
- Kindly ensure you make payment online by paying full amount or by instalment .
- Lipa pole pole by MPESA / Pay cash in our office .
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 34 and 15 days from the date of arrival, 50% of the contract rate will be charged
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 15 and 08 days from the date of arrival, 75% of the contract rate will be charged
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of ‘No show’, 100% of the value of the booking will be charged.
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge was created for adventurers with an African dream. With Mount Kilimanjaro soaring majestically just beyond the golden, acacia-specked savannah, the safari lodge offers a graceful blend of stark beauty and lavish comfort in the heart of Kenya’s Amboseli National Park. Nestled in an acacia grove by a gentle mountain spring, our hotel, comprising a Maasai-inspired design, a garden and a restaurant palm-shaded swimming pool and sundeck, provides uninterrupted views of Mount Kilimanjaro and the surrounding landscape. In every detail, the ambience captures the essence of Maasai culture, warmth and indomitable spirit. The setting of the Amboseli Serena Safari lodge is breathtakingly beautiful, the wildlife abundant and the cuisine, hospitality and amenities unrivalled.