Destinations & Night Stays
| Aberdare National Park
|| 1 Nights
| Package name
||Aberdare Easter Offers - Aberdare Country Club
||1 Nights/2 days
| Departure Dates
||01/04/2019 to 30/04/2019
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi - Drive to Aberdare Country Club
Drive through the breath taking view of the Central Highlands where you will see coffee and tea plantations.
We arrive at the Aberdare country Club in time for check-in and lunch. This attractive club site on the side of a hill and enjoys great views of Mt. Kenya. As the lodge offers various activities including: Horseback Riding, Golf, Bird Watching, Sundowner, Nature Walk, Champagne Breakfast, Bush Culinary Experience, Hiking, Chimpanzee Trekking, Safari Drive to the following reserves Solio Game Reserve and Aberdare Game Sanctuary.The game sanctuary is suitable for walking and you may see giraffe, several species of antelope or zebra as you explore, in sight of the distant peaks of Mt. Kenya.
Day 2Enjoy the facility - Depart
In the morning you enjoy breakfast . The rest of the morning will be at leisure before check out .
- Departures are daily and based on per person sharing rate( min 2 pax) and on self Drive.
- Transport can be organized on request.
- A person staying in a single room pays a supplement.
- Pay Park Entrance Fee at KWS station near Mweiga.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All government taxes applicable
| Meals on Full board ( Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
| Entry Visa to Kenya
| International flight into/out off Kenya,
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Park Entrance Fee
| Any item of any nature not mentioned above
A 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance is due before the date of check in.
Bookings not secured by the appropriate deposit will be released automatically and without prior notification
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 34 and 15 days from the date of arrival, 50% of the contract rate will be charged
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 15 and 08 days from the date of arrival, 75% of the contract rate will be charged
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of ‘No show’, 100% of the value of the booking will be charge
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
The Aberdare National Park covers the higher areas of the Aberdare Mountain Range of central Kenya and the Aberdare east. Rhino Ark is a charity devoted to the protection of this critical habitat area The Aberdare Country Club, only a two and a half hour drive northeast from Nairobi, is nestled on a slope of Mweiga Hill in the Aberdare Highlands, part of the Great Rift Valley. This captivating site was the homestead of an English couple that decided to settle in Kenya. Almost a half century later, their home, "The Steep", was renamed the Aberdare Country Club and opened for guests.