Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||2020 Nakuru Valentine Getaway to Sarova Lion Hill
||1 Nights/2 days
| Departure Dates
||01/02/2020 to 29/02/2020
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi - Nakuru
Depart Nairobi for the exotic Lake Nakuru National Park located in the Great Rift Valley. A brief stop over at the great rift valley view. Enjoy a game-drive enroute to the hotel . Arrive in time for Lunch or Dinner and enjoy the rest of the afternoon relaxing at the facility. You can opt for self drive evening game drive if you are the wild lover. Dinner and Overnight in the lodge.
Day 2Nakuru - Nairobi
Enjoy an optional self drive early morning game drive then return to the lodge for buffet breakfast. Check out from the rooms is 1000hrs but you can relax at the hotel till late. Lunch will be at an extra cost, with exception of those who checked in for dinner. Depart for your next destination.
- Departures are daily and based on minimum of 2 people sharing and on Self Drive.
- Transport can be organized on request
- A person staying in a single pays a single room supplement.
- Park Fees are self paid via credit card or m-pesa at the Gate.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| All government taxes applicable
| Meals on Full board ( Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Park Entrance Fee
| Any item of any nature not mentioned above
A 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance is due before the date of check in.
Bookings not secured by the appropriate deposit will be released automatically and without prior notification.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 90 and 55 days from the date of arrival, 25% of the contract rate will be charged
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 44 and 8 days from the date of arrival 50% of the contract rate will be charged
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of a 'No Show", 100% of the value of the booking will be charged
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Lake Nakuru National park is on the floor of the Great Rift Valley, surrounded by wooded and bushy grassland, and lays the beautiful Lake. Visitors can enjoy the wide ecological diversity and varied habitats that range from Lake Nakuru itself to the surrounding escarpment and picturesque ridges. Lake Nakuru National Park is ideal for bird watching, hiking , picnic and game drives. Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge is nestled along the Lion Hill overlooking the spectacular flamingo pink rimmed Lake Nakuru. Its location affords panoramic views of the lake and the pictures of Lake Nakuru National Park. A short two-hour drive from Nairobi, Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge is a favorite with residents and visitors to Kenya. It’s cleverly laid out in such a way that most rooms and sitting areas afford stunning views of the lake and the park. The Lodge incorporates natural landscaping with tall acacia trees, winding walkways and greens dotted with bird feeds.