Destinations & Night Stays
| Package name
||2020 Aberdare Valentine getaway to Treetops Lodge
||1 Nights/2 days
| Departure Dates
||01/2/2020 to 29/02/2020
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi- Nyeri
Depart Nairobi this morning and proceed north driving through lush tea ,coffee and pineapple plantation of Central Kenya to the Outspan Hotel Nyeri for Lunch and check in formalities.After lunch proceed to the Treetops inside the Aberdares National Park .The lodge is famous for high perches and balconies,overlooking a salt lick and water hole. Boasting a remarkable record of wildlife sightings from the floodlit waterholes and salt licks, here we will enjoy the finest in high altitude game viewing.Dinner and Overnight at the lodge.
Day 2Nyeri- Nairobi
Enjoy an optional early morning game drive( at your cost) in the park then return to the lodge for breakfast or just wait up for the animals at the deck before check out time. Extra lunch at your own cost can be offered at Outspan Hotel.
- Daily Departures available.
- The rate is based on per person sharing in a room and a minimum of 2 pax.
- A person staying in a single room attracts a single room supplement.
- No transport included( Based on self drive). transport can be arranged on request.
- Pay the park Entrance fee at the KWS Station near Mweiga Town.
- Children below 5 years are not allowed at Treetops Hotel.
| Hotel/ Lodge Accomodation
| Meals on Full board ( Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
| Travel insurance
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Park Entrance Fee
| Any item of any nature not mentioned above
A 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance is due before the date of check in.
Bookings not secured by the appropriate deposit will be released automatically and without prior notification.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 90 and 55 days from the date of arrival, 25% of the contract rate will be charged
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 44 and 22 days from the date of arrival 50% of the contract rate will be charged
- In the case of cancellation within 21 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of a 'No Show", 100% of the value of the booking will be charged
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Located in the Aberdare National Park, the Treetops Lodge Nyeri tree-house lodge on stilts is famous as the place where Queen Elizabeth II visited as a princess and left as queen.Originally built in 1932, Treetops Lodge lies in the path of an ancient Elephant migratory route between the Aberdare Ranges and Mt Kenya National park, and is strategically sited right in front of a natural watering hole and salt lick, making it the perfect place to view game.