Destinations & Night Stays
| Ol Pejeta Conservancy
|| 2 Nights
| Package name
||2019 Ol Pejeta Conservancy Easter Holiday Offers-Ol Pejeta House.
||2 Nights/3 days
| Departure Dates
||19/04/2019 to 22/04/2019.
| Price (Per Person On Twin Sharing)
| Package Start From
Day 1Nairobi-Nanyuki-Ol Pejeta Conservancy-Evening game Drive.
Depart Nairobi and proceed north, driving through lush tea and coffee estates to Ol Pejeta Conservancy and its sumptuous ranch.Check in to Ol Pejeta House and have lunch. Have an evening game drive,you may visit the Chimpanzee Sanctuary, a charming haven established by the Jane Goodall Institute to provide sanctuary to orphaned chimps, and the specially protected and fenced refuge of black rhino with its stunning forty specimens! at (own expense).Dinner and Overnight at the house.
Day 2Ol Pejeta Conservancy-Morning and Evening Game Drives.
- Meals :
After breakfast you may have a full day in the Olpejeta Conservancy with morning game drive followed by lunch at Ol Pejeta Bush Camp and then evening game drive.Explore exotic Conservancy boasts an astounding variety of animals including all the “Big Five” (the endangered black rhinos, leopards, elephants, buffaloes and lions).Dinner and overnight at the house.
Day 3Ol Pejeta Conservancy-Morning Game Drive-Nanyuki-Nairobi.
Have an early morning game drive,return to the house for breakfast.Check out and head back to Nairobi.
- Fixed Group Departures on 19/04/2019 to 22/04/2019.
- Kindly ensure you have made payment before then to secure seats . minimum 06 People per departure .
- Transport is in a Tour Van - 8 Seater .
- For private departure enquire and separate quote will be customized on any day you choose.
- Rate is based on a Standard Room and on a Full Board Basis.
| All currently applicable taxes.
| Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing and photography
| Bottled water – 1 per person per day
| Game drives as per the program
| Services of an experienced English -Speaking driver guide (other languages on request)
| Meals on Full board ( Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
| Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
| Travel insurance
| International Airfare
| Extras at the lodge/hotel –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
| Park Entrance Fee
- Note that the Rate is Based on Group Departure . For smaller Groups send us an enquiry we customize for you .
- Kindly ensure you make payment online/offline by paying full amount or by installment .
- Lipa pole pole by MPESA / Pay cash in our office / Deposit in our bank.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 34 and 15 days from the date of arrival, 50% of the contract rate will be charged.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 15 and 08 days from the date of arrival, 75% of the contract rate will be charged.
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of ‘No show’, 100% of the value of the booking will be charged.
||Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Choose your Departure Dates-
About the Place
Ol Pejeta Conservancy is at the forefront of the Kenyan conservancy programme, and is one of only four private game conservancies founded in the country. The conservancy is dedicated to nurturing and supporting both the natural environment and the local communities that surround it. Guests at our hotel can discover the unparalleled grandeur of the area with guided game drives or meals in the bush; begin your morning with a full English breakfast as you watch the hippos bathe in the nearby river, or treat yourself to a safari supper, accompanied by traditional Samburu/Maasai dance. Family include guided nature walks, visits to the Ol Pejeta Educational Centre and relaxing afternoons by one of the hotel’s two private swimming pools.